New Site

I've moved and all new postings are at my new web site. Please visit me at www.rwcfoto.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Off to New Orleans

I had another blog post planned for this week (a shoot involving colored gels on the flash) but I ran out of time to write it. It will still be there to write when I get home. This post is guaranteed to be my shortest yet!

I'm on the plane (and hoping that blogger works well enough on the iPad to let me post this) en route to New Orleansa by way of Atlanta, for a National Geographic Weekend Photo Expedition. I turned 50 last fall and this trip was my birthday present. It took a while to find the right expedition but this is it. I'm at once excited and terrified.

I hope to have lots of good images and stories to share on the blog after this weekend. As the cliché says: stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment